The main is that anyone can change. First clearly define what you want and then apply a process and understand that you will go through a process. Each step is not the destination it is part of the entire journey. We don’t know all the twists and turns of the journey, but stay the course making small adjustments when obstacles come up. The destination is the goal, not the obstacles and the steps it takes to get there.
The process of Living without Masks
1. You- 5 key steps - who are you, what is real to you, what is important to you, who is important to you, what can’t you leave undone.
2. Align – don’t live by your theories, your opinions, and your emotions – gain more stability by aligning with principles
3. Commit – know what you want and keep promises to yourself this is a small change with big results
4. Working with others – take care of your important relationships
5. Mindset – the perspective needed to not be threatened by different views and others who don’t do things “your way”.
6. Understanding personalities and communication – unfiltered understanding of the other person’s perspectives and why they act the way they do.
7. High production, high involvement – In tough situations trust the ideas of others and the ideas that don’t exist yet to move forward together.
8. Don’t quit – you can make a difference - you have visions don’t let anything or anyone stand in the way.
I will guarantee the small successes will turn into larger successes if you apply the processes needed to get different results. You will have high trust because you will know you can trust yourself to keep your commitments. Keeping commitments is a high level skill that will yield progress that we all need.